TP-EQUIV=”Content-Type” CONTENT=”text/html; charset=us-ascii”>
- Emirates Airline ordered 50 777-300ERs, with
options for 20 more.
- Oman Air ordered six 787-8s.
- Qatar Airways ordered two 777 Freighters.
- Lion Air committed to buy 201 737 MAXs and 29
Next Generation 737-900ERs. (The agreement also includes purchase rights
for an additional 150 airplanes.)
- Aviation Capital Group (ACG) committed to buy 35
737 MAX airplanes and finalized a firm order for 20 Next-Generation
- Singapore Airlines finalized order for eight
- Unidentified customer ordered eight 777s.
Orders and commitments for 359 airplanes. Not bad week!